Some recent articles
| A few of the articles we've added recently. For a full list of recent additions, see New Pages
- WFFF-TV (pictured) is a Fox affiliated television station licensed to Burlington, Vermont, United States, serving Northern Vermont's Champlain Valley and Upstate New York's North Country, including Plattsburgh and Montréal, Québec, Canada.
- SexTV: The Channel was a Canadian English language Category B cable and satellite specialty channel. The channel is now known as Cooking Channel.
- OWN is a Canadian English language Category A cable and satellite specialty channel that is owned by Corus Entertainment. OWN is a specialty television service targeted to women, offering a blend of lifestyle, information and entertainment programming. It was the only Canadian channel maintaining a brand licensing deal with Discovery Inc. that is not currently owned by Bell Media until Discovery took stakes in the Canadian versions of DIY Network, Food Network, Cooking Channel and HGTV, four of which are partially owned by Corus Entertainment, as part of its acquisition of Scripps Networks Interactive, then both the owner of the original American channels and co-owner of their Canadian versions with Corus.
- Telsat is a Canadian satellite communications company founded on May 2, 1969. The company is headquartered in Ottawa.
- The Telus Mobility is a division of Telus which sells wireless services in Canada on its numerous networks. It operates networks using HSPA+, and LTE on its mainstream networks. As of Q3 2018, Telus Mobility is Canada's third-largest cellphone provider with a subscriber base of 9.2 million.
- The Royal cypher In modern heraldry, a royal cypher is a monogram-like device of a country's reigning sovereign, typically consisting of the initials of the monarch's name and title, sometimes interwoven and often surmounted by a crown.
Weekly Featured Article
- Weatheradio Canada (pictured) is a nationwide network of VHF FM radio stations broadcasting weather forecasts, current conditions, marine forecasts, and weather alerts 24 hours a day in both official languages.